How Do We Market Your Property?
My primary goal when working with Sellers is to get you the most money for your property and get it sold as quickly as possible. My second goal is to provide you with outstanding service from start to finish and even after the sale. This means continuous communication throughout the listing period, updates on current market conditions and, of course, always being available to answer any questions or comments. If at any time your circumstances and/or needs change you can cancel our listing agreement at any time!
- I begin our comprehensive marketing strategy by taking quality photographs of your property highlighting all the best features. We are particular to get the best shots possible.
- A yard sign is placed on the property within 24-hours.
- Your listing is submitted into our local multiple listing service (MLS) where is will be seen by hundreds of REALTORS. In addition, I will also list it in the Bay County MLS where it can viewed by several hundred additional REALTORS. The more exposure your listing has the better chance it will have to sell.
- Did you know that 90% of home buyers use the internet to assist them in finding a property? For this reason, I have partnered with the leading real estate search sites to syndicate your listing to various websites such as Trulia, Yahoo, Google and many, many more. Getting your listing MAXIMUM exposure is key!
- Your listing will also be featured on our website.
- I also send out your listing information to my list of hundreds of buyers.
When we receive an offer on your property I will meet with you or promptly send you over a copy of the offer so we can discuss the contract and offer. Upon discussion of the pending offer, I will then put my negation skills to work to get you the highest $ for your property. After all the final signatures on the contract have been made, my job kicks into high gear in order to get your property closed on time. I will coordinate any financing issues, inspections, monitor all contract deadlines, get all the appropriate paperwork to the closing agent/title company and continuously correspond with all parties.
Marquardt Realty, Inc.
4101-B Hwy. 98
Mexico Beach, FL 32456
Copyright ©2018 Marquardt Realty, Inc. - All Rights Reserved